Develop a business proposal for a change intervention for your organization. You will create this document as a professional document more so than an academic paper.
- Introduction – In your introductory paragraph, share what will be contained in this proposal. (1 paragraph)
- Organizational Issue – In this section of your proposal, restate the organizational issue. As you have moved through the course, you can continually refine your thoughts and clarify the organizational issue. Avoid cutting and pasting from previous papers. Craft a unique statement of the organizational issue that is clear and concise. (1 paragraph)
- Intervention- In this section of your proposal, discuss the type of change management intervention you propose to address for this organizational issue. Make sure to identify your proposal as a human processing, technostructural, human resource management, or strategic change intervention. Explain the intervention in detail. (3-4 paragraphs)
- Anticipate outcomes – In this section of your proposal, discuss the anticipated outcomes of implementing an intervention, such as the one that you recommend. (1-2 paragraphs)
- Next Steps – In this section of your proposal, share with the client the next steps in the process. (1 paragraph)